Sunday, March 16, 2014

Growing Succulents

Succulents and sedum are some of my favorite types of plants to grow because they're among the only types of plants that I can grow. (I'm giving orchids a shot, but things look kind of iffy.)

The following are a few of the plants that I have in my collection.


Unknown aloe variety
Unknown haworthia or aloe variety
Roar!
Echeveria domingo

Delosperma lehmannii

Crassula "Tom Thumb"
The aloe, haworthia and crassula send out offsets on their own, so they're super easy to propagate. I'm currently trying to propagate the echeveria and Delosperma lehmannii with cuttings now that the weather is warmer.   

The white powder on the plants is diatomaceous earth that I use for pest prevention. 

If you know what the aloe echeveria-like varieties are, please let me know in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment